Estate Agents that deal with Farm Properties – Three Legged Cross

Home Forums South West Dorset House and Garden Stuff Estate Agents that deal with Farm Properties – Three Legged Cross

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Guest of Life After London 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • #11091


    We have been searching for a property in the area of Three Legged Cross in east Dorset, but need more than just a house. Because of the nature of our work we want a house and either outbuildings attached, or land to build a separate unit, that we can use as an office/studio space. We would also consider buying an old farm that has outbuildings etc. that could easily be converted if we could locate one in that area. The problem we have is that we can’t seem to find an agri agent that would deal with farm type sales in that area. Does anyone know of any?


    Assuming you have checked the usual online property portals, Rightmove etc, you have probably seen everything that is being advertised in the area. However “off-market” opportunities do exist / can be created, and I specialise in this.

    I am an independent buying agent and would be very happy to work entirely on your behalf to unearth a suitable property. Please feel free to have a look at my website to see what I can offer, and email or phone me direct if you would like a no obligation chat. – 0800 999 5758 – 07769 32 5758



    Hi Chrissie

    Could I suggest David Fells of Ringwood who are local to me (and very nice people) as they deal a lot with rural properties and the New Forest so am sure they will either be able to help or set you on the right road.

    I live in West Moors which is just down the road form Three Legged Cross so feel free to tap me up for info etc 🙂

    Good luck!



    Hi, Chrissie

    My Parents used Domvs ( to help find them their home – they specialise in rural properties and cover East / Central Dorset. Good luck with your search



    Thank you everyone, that is so helpful, and I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Will look into all of it with hubby.

    Chrissie 🙂


    Suggest you speak with Symonds & Sampsons they are the experts in this type of property , though sure if there area stretches to the east earn boundary of Dorset

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.