On 17th April I will be at Olympia talking to people who want advice on moving out of London and I'd love you to join me.
I will be there with more than 30 out of London local estate agents showcasing their properties and talking to you about different areas of the UK. All the agents are part of a consortium called The London Office and this is their opportunity to talk directly to you, the London buyers.
You might not find your perfect home at this event but it does provide a couple of very useful services.
1. You get the chance to look at lots of different areas without leaving the building! If you aren't yet sure about the specific location this is a great opportunity to look at a wide range of places;
2. Meeting Estate Agents from each area gives you a chance to grill them on their patch. Give them a chance to tell you about their area and see for yourself what your money can buy - it can really open your eyes to different areas;
3. Stacks Property Search and Acquisition Agents are in situ at the event. This is a great opportunity to meet personnel from Stacks and pick their brains. They will be delighted to talk to you about the buying agent role and what they can do for you. We spend a lot of time recommending buying agents to our members as they do offer a great service to those looking to move;
4. There will be London agents on hand to offer advice on selling your property in London, able to talk about the best timing and ways to achieve the best price;
4. The Life after London team will be on hand with advice and ideas to help you navigate the show and your move out of London.
It's a useful event and as an added bonus many of the estate agents have a rather delicious selection of local treats on their stand. Obviously, it would be wrong of me to suggest you just come for the snacks but those alone are worth a visit!
I'd love to see you there, do let me know if you're coming. I'm always delighted to have a chat about your move, talk over any worries or concerns you might have so do get in touch.
Tuesday 17th April 2-7pm
(there is always a great face painter on hand so do bring the children if they aren't back at school)
To find out which agents will be likely to be attending click here